frozen yogurt for kids, healthy snacks for kids, kids food, nutritious oat and nuts yoghurt, oat and nut frozen yogurt, oat and nut yogurt, summer activity with kids, visually attractive foods for kids
- 100 gms plain yoghurt
- 1½ tablespoon oats (slightly roasted)
- 20 gms almonds (crushed)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 pitted dates (finely chopped)
- A few raisins (optional)
- A few Froot loops
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Pour it out in a bowl and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before serving.
- You may serve with honey loops or corn flakes for a complete snack.
Sprinkle a few froot loops as shown in the picture.
Simple, yummy and very nutritious!
Kiddie Tip: To beat the heat this summer, serve as FROZEN YOGHURT!