- 30 gms desiccated coconut
- 3 tbl spoons roasted semolina
- 40 gms almonds (finely ground)
- 30 gms raisins
- 160 gms sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp cardamom seeds (crushed)
- A few raisins
- 10 gms desiccated coconut
- A few fancy sprinkles
- Mix all the above mentioned ingredients in a bowl and knead it gently to make a soft dough. Cover the bowl with a lid and set aside for 7-10 minutes. (Initially the mix would appear sticky, but setting it aside would help the semolina and coconut to absorb all extra moisture and bind the ingredients well).
- Now form approx 10-12 medium size balls (ladoos).
- Roll the prepared ladoos in the desiccated coconut.
- Garnish with raisins and sprinkles as shown in the picture and serve.